Friday, August 24, 2012

New Disney DVDs and Blu-Ray

Hey everyone I went to Walmart Wednesday to get a Disney movie. There were three Disney movies I know that came out: Pocahontas/Pocahontas II, The Aristocats, and The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under. I had my sights sat out on Pocahontas Tuesday, but I forogt after school so went Wednesday and surprise surprise, they didn't have it out yet. I was so ticked off. But I did get a new Disney movie and I am planning on getting another tomorrow! What'd I get? A Goofy Movie! This DVD is a favorite of mine! Powerline might just be my favorite popstar! :) Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie you're deprived. In fact, my best friend Holly is coming over tomorrow afternoon (I'm hunting in the morning) and after I get done hunting, I will have to drive to my house and get it so we can watch it tomorrow! Bonus Features include: Disney's Mambo Number 5, "Calling All Goofs" Cartoon, "The Goofy Success Story", and the DVD Storybook. Tomorrow morning on my way back from my house I'm stopping by Walmart and getting Lilo and Stitch: Big Wave Edition. After I get it I just need Leroy and Stitch to complete the Lilo and Stitch Collection! I have it on VHS, but as I said in the post about The Lion King 2 and 1/1/2...VHS is sucky in my
opinion! SO yeah! How's everyone's week been so far? Mine's been alright. Had History homework three times this week, at least one day we just had to read. School starting back=ech! OH! I'm sorry I didn't post a COS/SOS last Saturday that I was supposed to. I probably won't do it tomorrow either since Holly's coming over...so I guess I'll post it today!

Q: Do you guys enjoy hearing about the DVDs I get? If so, tell me what you think I need @ bellathedisneyqueen@yahoo.com

Q: Do you enjoy the COS/SOS?

No comments:

Post a Comment