Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pins

So, I'm going to try to get a couple of new pins each time I go to Disney World or maybe even Disneyland one day! I have two types of Pins, some are from Walmart and the others are from Disney World.

Walmart
Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald on a beach
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Maleficent
The Evil Queen (from Snow White...can't believe I thought she was Maleficent when I bought her...dumb, Bella!)
Mary Poppins
Toy Story with Woody
Jack Sparrow: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Off With His Head! ft. Helena Bomcarter
Peter Pan and Captain Hook

Disney World/ Resorts
Merida
Alice
Simba (Did you know that means "lion" in Swahili?)
Mickey and 2012
Tower of Terror ft. Mickey
...Happily Ever After Badge


Lanyard
Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment