Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FALL BREAK'S VACATION!

HEY! Guess where I'm posting this from! Florida! Yep! I'm at Walt Disney World! It's awesome. Haven't been in FOREVER! Better than I remember (I can ride rides now, haha). So, I'm on Fall Break. And I'm not sure if I did or not, but I think I might've told you guys I was going here with my mom's friend and her family, right? Well we did! It's been very fun, but there's some down sides too. Like, my heels and just my heels!- are aching! My mom has a blister on her toe she won't pop because she's a baby. Her friend has a sore knee, and her husband doesn't want to ride anything, her son doesn't like walking around and just wants to go back to the hotel (Disney's Pop Century Resort) and swim. Poor kid. So, I thought I would post about what I've been doing here at Disney World since I haven't in a month!

Saturday
We left Saturday morning and stayed in Georgia to see an uncle. We seen an aircraft museum.

Sunday
We arrived at Disney's Pop Century Resort...it's pretty cool here! We also went to Downtown Disney, but we didn't get to do much because of her son :( We went into a couple of shops though. One had Pinocchio in the window and the other had Christmas decorations. We also ate at the Rainforest Cafe there...YUMMY

Monday
Animal Kingdom! We went on the Kilimanjaro Safaris where we seen cheetahs, a black rhino, baby rhino, African Elephants, Gorillas, crocodiles and giraffes! Then, we rode Expedition Everest, a high speed/altitude roller coaster that even takes you backwards! But beware the Yeti! Believe it or not, that made me woozy. I was fine, until we went backwards. Ugh. We also got a turkey leg at Trilo-bites and her son played at...Dinoland? We also rode Dinosaur, which was pretty cool and if I'm not mistaken we had to go find the Dinosaur in the movie? Right? The characters I got there were Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and even though I didn't get an autograph or a picture King Louis and Baloo! We got pictures of everyone though at the parade!

Tuesday
Day 1 of Magic Kingdom. Here, we went to Fronteirland first and rode Big Thunder Mountain which was my favorite of them all! And then we rode Splash Mountain while her husband and son went to Tom Sawyer's island and went through these spooky caves. Speaking of spooky, Magic Kingdom is decked out in "Not-So-Scary"-but TOTALLY cute- Halloween decorations. Mickey's are carved into Pumpkins and everything else. Here, we rode these rockets that are just like Dumbo, but their rocketships. Next was Buzz Lightyear's Spin or something and Mom and I sat that one out. However, we did buy two pins that had Simba (I wanted one with them all that had the Lion King on it but they didn't have it...just Animal Kingdom.
We also watched Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor! It's hilarious! Her son even got to be part of it!!
Later that night we watched the Main Street Electrical Parade and then watched fireworks with Jiminy Cricket. Stitch was dancing over at Space Mountain, so be on the lookout for him there next time you go. Characters were Pooh and Tigger, Merida (loved  her), and I think that might be it? If not tell ya later!

Well, tomorrow or whenever I will post what we did Wednesday and Thursday! Magic Kingdom on Wednesday and Hollywood Studios on Thursday. Can't wait for Tower of Terror!


What's your favorite Disney Park Ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment