Sunday, December 30, 2012

Things Are Gonna Change

Hey, everybody! Bella is here! Sorry it's been since the beginning of November or October, I can't remember (haha!) but I just wanted to say I am trying. I've been working on a book lately, and no it's not Once Upon A Disney Dream, it's something that is way more popular than that one could ever be.


Now, I'm not saying I won't work on Once Upon A Disney Dream, but I'm definetly working on this other one a whole lot more than it.


So, I thought I would tell you guys who I really am...no, my name's not Bella Welsh...but it's not the name I'm going to tell you either.

I go by a pen name. I've been going by Bella Welsh on here for (almost) one year now. My "official" pen name has been going on for about six or seven months.



So my OFFICIAL pen name is:



Blake Mason

If you're a fan of Miss Literati, then you might (possibly) know who I am, or have seen my story: Dark Knight School for Heroic Children: The Legend or DKS; The Uprising.


So now, the web address is going to be Blake the Disney Queen @ www.blakethedisneyqueen.blogspot.com


I know, I know you guys are probably like, "You wait a whole freakin' year to tell us your official pen name and expect us to call you Blake after a whole freaking year?? You stink!"

And I'm over here like, "I know, guys, I know! Sorry!"


But if you start doing this, there will possibly be a lot more posts up about Disney news and I'll try to get the Song of the Saturday and Character of the Saturday up and running again! Okay, guys? 'kay!



*BY THE WAY:*


All of you guys should check out my Miss Literati and Official Blog!


The Blake Mason Blog


Dark Knight School for Heroic Children: The Legend

Dark Knight School for Heroic Children: The Uprising


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!

@BlakeMason6





HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T TOO MAD!!!! :( IF YOU ARE I'M SORRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment