Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Disney Special Editions!

Hey everyone, thought I should share with everyone that Disney is releasing 2 new Special Editions and one majorly loved film in 3D!

The two Special Editions will be:   "The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride" and "The Lion King 1/2" available on March 6, 2012! The Lion King series is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time, and I have SP on VHS and 1/2 on DVD, but I think I'll have to get the Special Edition anyway, and especially SP because VHS sucks in my opinion.

The newest Disney Classic being released in 3D is "Beauty and the Beast" 3D. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies also. When I was little, my Aunt and I LOVED this movie so much that whenever I spent the night at her house, we'd sing "Be Our Guest" as we cooked, set the table, and washed the dishes. Ahh, memories.

The Lion King 1/2

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment